How to Turn OFF 'Unverified Sender' Block on individual emails - or fully!!

Anonymous
2024-07-11T15:31:44+00:00

I need to read the emails that are sent to me from genuine companies, but I am unable to view them because of the Unverified Sender block that is now placed on all emails that don't comply to new Microsoft policies.

I get that spam needs controlling - but I also need to see my genuine mails.

I need to know how to turn this block off at individual email level - adding to safe sender list does nothing.

Currently the only way I have to read an email that microsoft blocks is to send it to gmail.

Should not really have to do that!!

Please advise!

Thank you

Lisa

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-12T03:32:02+00:00

    Same issue. how to turn this warning off please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T18:12:05+00:00

    Bottom line, as always, Outlook sucks! Microsoft sucks, forcing their **** on everyone. The amount of SPAM I get in my Outlook inbox is astronomical! In comparison, gmail is paltry, and manageable. We should be able to turn the "unverified feature" off completely or, verify the email address from our inbox. I call BS Microsoft!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-16T13:24:15+00:00

    I'm going with the option of using another email client.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T15:50:28+00:00

    I don't think the issue you're describing is the same. The person who created this post is having issues with an Unverified warning message showing on potentially spoofed emails, not an issue seeing emails on their desktop vs their mobile device.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-21T02:19:13+00:00

    Thank you for this question. See my reply below. Good luck to all of us!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments