I cannot sign into my account. What can I do to solve this issue?

Anonymous
2024-09-28T21:39:26+00:00

I already reset my password but each time I try to log in I get the same message. I tried logging in from different devices connected to different networks and in different moments (more than 10 days so far).

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-30T03:31:53+00:00

    Dear Fabio Andres Chavez Guarin,

    Thanks for using Microsoft products and posting in the community. 

    I understand that you are not able to log into your account and this is causing you problems and I understand how you feel.

    In order to better understand the situation of your problem, I need you to share some details of your problem with us:

    1. What is the domain name of your email account?

    2. What version of Outlook are you using (Classic Outlook, New Outlook, Outlook.com, Outlook App on your phone) or are you using any other 3-way software?

    3. What protocols are configured for your mailbox? (POP, IMAP and Exchange)

    4. What prompts do you receive for the same? Can you provide a screenshot of the message?

    First of all, you can visit the corresponding webmail of your mailbox service provider to see whether you can access your account successfully in webmail.

    For example:If your mailbox is a Microsoft domain name mailbox, you can use your computer to visit the web version of Outlook:https://outlook.live.com/and log in your mailbox account to see whether you can access your account and use your mailbox successfully.

    If you can access your account normally in webmail, your mailbox is a Microsoft domain mailbox:

    This side see you have selected Classic Outlook,then you can delete your account in Classic Outlook and reconfigure it.

    Before configuring, you can export a backup of your mailbox data in order to prevent loss of email data.

    For more information, see the following link: Export emails, contacts, and calendar items to Outlook using a .pst file - Microsoft Support

    When configuring mailboxes, select the Outlook.com/Exchange mailbox serviceand configure it.

    For more information, see the following link: Modern Authentication Methods now needed to continue syncing Outlook Email in non-Microsoft email apps - Microsoft Support

    If I have misunderstood you, please correct me when replying.

    Thank you for your patience and support.

    Have a great day.

    Best Regards,

    Linda.L-MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-03T13:19:56+00:00

    احتاج مساعده تغير كلمت اسر

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-03T18:32:42+00:00

    I can not sign into my account.

    My name is Wilfrido Chípuli, and so my account is made of my own name: wchipuli.

    I need help because, I am an older man, and I don't know very much about internet names and vocabulary.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-05T19:18:58+00:00

    I already reset my password but each time I try to log in I get the same message. I tried logging in from different devices connected to different networks and in different moments (more than 10 days so far).

    I can’t signed on my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-08T06:47:46+00:00

    Hi. I can not log into my microsoft account.
    When i try to sign in - it say account does not exist (anymore, even though it did up until recently). When i try to create new account using same email address as previous, it then say "account alreafy exists"...and around in circles it goes. endless loop ?

    how can i log back into my account ? website and "phone" no help...

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments