Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
my account ******@hotmail.com has been locked and i try to recovery but It still not let me login why it showed that my detail wasn't matched? I may forgotten some detail please help
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I already reset my password but each time I try to log in I get the same message. I tried logging in from different devices connected to different networks and in different moments (more than 10 days so far).
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
my account ******@hotmail.com has been locked and i try to recovery but It still not let me login why it showed that my detail wasn't matched? I may forgotten some detail please help
Boa tarde,
esqueci a minha palavra-passe e ao mudar de telemovel, acabei por bloquear a minha conta.
Não consigo desbloquear a conta através do código de email e telemovel e tenho informações bastante importantes no email e necessito mesmo de recuperar o acesso.
Como posso fazer?
it keep asking for a pin. i don't have one
I can’t access my account
Same question