I cannot sign into my account. What can I do to solve this issue?

Anonymous
2024-09-28T21:39:26+00:00

I already reset my password but each time I try to log in I get the same message. I tried logging in from different devices connected to different networks and in different moments (more than 10 days so far).

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-08T13:37:39+00:00

    Boa tarde,

    esqueci a minha palavra-passe e ao mudar de telemovel, acabei por bloquear a minha conta.
    Não consigo desbloquear a conta através do código de email e telemovel e tenho informações bastante importantes no email e necessito mesmo de recuperar o acesso.
    Como posso fazer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T12:21:29+00:00

    Hello,

    I've managed to lock my Microsoft accounts and my Outlook email by trying to verfiy my account settings.

    How can I unlock my account to access my emails?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-11T18:44:57+00:00

    The email address I use on my account was found in a data breach so I had to delete it. I want to change this emai address but every time I try to do this I am asked for the old email address and the old password. I don't have the password anymore. If I want to change the email address it always asked for the inlog information first which I do'nt have. How can I solve this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-27T01:39:15+00:00

    Hi I cannot sign in to my hotmail account iv tried everything and need access can someone help?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T20:45:32+00:00

    Oğuz yılmaz

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments