Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
for me (on iOS) this seems to have been fixed on Friday...maybe something was pushed.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Unfortunately, since the update it is no longer possible to take a screenshot or screen record in the Outlook app. The photo or video remains black. IOS is at version 18.1.1.
I have found that this problem is not due to IOS, but rather occurs after updating the Outlook app.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
for me (on iOS) this seems to have been fixed on Friday...maybe something was pushed.
The policy is applying on the app level not your account. If you have a corporate account and personal account in the same Outlook app, policies will apply from the corp account vs. personal. That's just the way the policies work. It's for data protection for the organization.
Some of user report they updated version 4.2447.1 . then user can not screenshot.
Thought I would chime in on this one and will provide you as much info as possible.
Running iOS V 18.2.1
iPhone 15
M365 business account on my personal iPhone (also have personal M365 account too)
Blank screenshots on Outlook (business) emails + pdfs/xls/doc/ppt (does not occur on my personal account)
I work from home with my company provided equipment but my mobile is with me as I am moving room to room. I was always able to screenshot and use them as a reference to conversations. Are you saying this is an update done through MSFT? In speaking with other employees, they do not have this issue. Maybe there is a setting that occurred by default during an update that I am not aware of.
Please advise.