Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
The error message indicates you are running this against a tenant that doesn't have active Intune subscription.
Do you have an intune license?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Unfortunately, since the update it is no longer possible to take a screenshot or screen record in the Outlook app. The photo or video remains black. IOS is at version 18.1.1.
I have found that this problem is not due to IOS, but rather occurs after updating the Outlook app.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The error message indicates you are running this against a tenant that doesn't have active Intune subscription.
Do you have an intune license?
I dont use Iphone to administer Intune.
but when you go through a Browser i presume that it looks similar.
Why is it not possible for Microsoft to separate a personal versus business account to apply policy. This is ridiculous that my personal email is subjected to this.
Hi,
I am having the same problem on iPhone and iPad both using outlook app or logging directly into o356. I have a personal/ family account and I am the owner. As I have an IT background, I have uninstalled and reinstalled apps on both iPad and iPhone, cleared cache, tried in app as well as safari, edge and chrome- all with the same black screen.
I also use a business account and have the same problem. This is particularly frustrating when I receive a prestart for work and have to refer to that throughout my shift. These are emailed and I would screen shot it so I could refer to the photo when I am out of signal and need the details.
I have “print” to pdf and screenshot and get the black screen. I have tried to export to notes and get the same black screen. I have tried to print to file and open that way to screenshot and once again same black screen. So far my only resolution is to use Gmail app. This new black screen is as painfully equivalent as the circle of doom when you used to wait for ISDN or dialup to load.