Record the screen and screenshot no longer possible in the Outlook app after app update version 4.2445.1

Anonymous
2024-11-22T10:39:21+00:00

Unfortunately, since the update it is no longer possible to take a screenshot or screen record in the Outlook app. The photo or video remains black. IOS is at version 18.1.1.

I have found that this problem is not due to IOS, but rather occurs after updating the Outlook app.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-03T15:55:05+00:00

    Thank you so much for the step by step. Unfortunately I can only get as far as the landing page “intune.microsoft.com”.

    When I click APPS, it says “no access” and its blocked.

    There is no option to continue with steps 3-10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-03T16:18:36+00:00

    You need Intune role to modify policy.
    If you're an user your admin have to setup the policy for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-03T23:17:39+00:00

    I tried to do this. Got into intune and apps but could not locate step 3 and beyond - can you show this

    I am on iPhone

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T01:20:59+00:00

    If this doesn’t work after some minutes or hours, remove the account and re-add it.

    Took hours without seeing any effect until I removed the account from Outlook and re-added.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T09:27:57+00:00

    1. intune.microsoft.com
    2. "APPS"
    3. "APP Configuration policies"
    4. Create --> Managed Apps
    5. give it a name
    6. Select the "Target policy to"
    7. Select "Next" for the "Settings Catalog"
    8. Expand "General configuration settings"
    9. Fill out the Fields: NAME = "com.microsoft.intune.mam.screencapturecontrol" | Value = "Disabled"
    10. Included groups

    Wait 30 Mins

    Problem Solved

    I am getting error message and have attached a screenshot. Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments