Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Please can you clarify exact how to implement the highlighted information in an app control policy.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Unfortunately, since the update it is no longer possible to take a screenshot or screen record in the Outlook app. The photo or video remains black. IOS is at version 18.1.1.
I have found that this problem is not due to IOS, but rather occurs after updating the Outlook app.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please can you clarify exact how to implement the highlighted information in an app control policy.
Indeed I am and it looks like I'm not the only one struggling to implement the suggested policy.
I've tried creating a new app configuration policy > Targeted App Config > General configuration settings >added com.microsoft.intune.mam.screencapturecontrol with a value of disabled. Doesn't seem to work, screen shots in Outlook still blank.