Record the screen and screenshot no longer possible in the Outlook app after app update version 4.2445.1

Anonymous
2024-11-22T10:39:21+00:00

Unfortunately, since the update it is no longer possible to take a screenshot or screen record in the Outlook app. The photo or video remains black. IOS is at version 18.1.1.

I have found that this problem is not due to IOS, but rather occurs after updating the Outlook app.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-03T08:11:13+00:00

    Where to add this settings?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-03T03:42:22+00:00

    How and where, do I access this screen? I use iphones and macbooks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-03T00:47:23+00:00

    My manager and I were about to run Outlook App training and Share an iPhone screen into a WebEx call. We tested this around 2 weeks ago with no issue, now during our call the screen was black!

    Are there any workarounds to be able to share the Outlook screen into a WebEx or Teams call?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-02T21:25:15+00:00

    I'm assuming you have to target the user. I'm currently testing AjaiGC's above instructions, I will let everyone know the outcome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-02T21:00:09+00:00

    Do you target this to User or Device?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments