Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
The error message indicates you are running this against a tenant that doesn't have active Intune subscription.
Do you have an intune license?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Unfortunately, since the update it is no longer possible to take a screenshot or screen record in the Outlook app. The photo or video remains black. IOS is at version 18.1.1.
I have found that this problem is not due to IOS, but rather occurs after updating the Outlook app.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The error message indicates you are running this against a tenant that doesn't have active Intune subscription.
Do you have an intune license?
- intune.microsoft.com
- "APPS"
- "APP Configuration policies"
- Create --> Managed Apps
- give it a name
- Select the "Target policy to"
- Select "Next" for the "Settings Catalog"
- Expand "General configuration settings"
- Fill out the Fields: NAME = "com.microsoft.intune.mam.screencapturecontrol" | Value = "Disabled"
- Included groups
Wait 30 Mins
Problem Solved
I am getting error message and have attached a screenshot. Please help.
If this doesn’t work after some minutes or hours, remove the account and re-add it.
Took hours without seeing any effect until I removed the account from Outlook and re-added.
I tried to do this. Got into intune and apps but could not locate step 3 and beyond - can you show this
I am on iPhone
You need Intune role to modify policy.
If you're an user your admin have to setup the policy for you.