Record the screen and screenshot no longer possible in the Outlook app after app update version 4.2445.1

Anonymous
2024-11-22T10:39:21+00:00

Unfortunately, since the update it is no longer possible to take a screenshot or screen record in the Outlook app. The photo or video remains black. IOS is at version 18.1.1.

I have found that this problem is not due to IOS, but rather occurs after updating the Outlook app.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T12:01:20+00:00

    for me (on iOS) this seems to have been fixed on Friday...maybe something was pushed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T11:30:38+00:00

    Hi,

    I am having the same problem on iPhone and iPad both using outlook app or logging directly into o356. I have a personal/ family account and I am the owner. As I have an IT background, I have uninstalled and reinstalled apps on both iPad and iPhone, cleared cache, tried in app as well as safari, edge and chrome- all with the same black screen.

    I also use a business account and have the same problem. This is particularly frustrating when I receive a prestart for work and have to refer to that throughout my shift. These are emailed and I would screen shot it so I could refer to the photo when I am out of signal and need the details.

    I have “print” to pdf and screenshot and get the black screen. I have tried to export to notes and get the same black screen. I have tried to print to file and open that way to screenshot and once again same black screen. So far my only resolution is to use Gmail app. This new black screen is as painfully equivalent as the circle of doom when you used to wait for ISDN or dialup to load.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-05T01:16:24+00:00

    We got same issue our iOS devices were not able to screenshot outlook app and we change below settings in Intune app protection policy and issue resolved ......

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T22:39:20+00:00

    Why is it not possible for Microsoft to separate a personal versus business account to apply policy. This is ridiculous that my personal email is subjected to this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T09:42:59+00:00

    I dont use Iphone to administer Intune.
    but when you go through a Browser i presume that it looks similar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments