Record the screen and screenshot no longer possible in the Outlook app after app update version 4.2445.1

Anonymous
2024-11-22T10:39:21+00:00

Unfortunately, since the update it is no longer possible to take a screenshot or screen record in the Outlook app. The photo or video remains black. IOS is at version 18.1.1.

I have found that this problem is not due to IOS, but rather occurs after updating the Outlook app.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T09:42:59+00:00

    I dont use Iphone to administer Intune.
    but when you go through a Browser i presume that it looks similar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T09:41:40+00:00

    The error message indicates you are running this against a tenant that doesn't have active Intune subscription.

    Do you have an intune license?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-03T23:17:39+00:00

    I tried to do this. Got into intune and apps but could not locate step 3 and beyond - can you show this

    I am on iPhone

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-03T16:18:36+00:00

    You need Intune role to modify policy.
    If you're an user your admin have to setup the policy for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-03T15:55:05+00:00

    Thank you so much for the step by step. Unfortunately I can only get as far as the landing page “intune.microsoft.com”.

    When I click APPS, it says “no access” and its blocked.

    There is no option to continue with steps 3-10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments