Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
This does seem to resolve the issue, thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Unfortunately, since the update it is no longer possible to take a screenshot or screen record in the Outlook app. The photo or video remains black. IOS is at version 18.1.1.
I have found that this problem is not due to IOS, but rather occurs after updating the Outlook app.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This does seem to resolve the issue, thanks.
Check the Screenshts in order black1-black5 to resolve the issue like AjaiGC show
PSA: I am confirming that AjaiGC's instructions for where to place the settings worked. Microsoft really needs to do better and A) not just turn things on with close to zero notification, and B) actually document how to turn things off.
Where to add this settings?
How and where, do I access this screen? I use iphones and macbooks.