Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Interesting... MS can't seem to get their story straight. The response I received from MS Support last night was:
Hello, Thank you for contacting Outlook InApp Support. My name is Saikiran, and I'll be happy to assist. I have taken ownership of this ticket. As per the issue description I understand that you can't hover over links is no longer showing the tooltip destination URL on new Outlook. I am writing to inform you that we have investigated further on the issue you reported with our product. We have identified this to be a known issue that affects some of our customers. We are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible and Our apologies for the inconvenience this have caused to your productivity. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we fix this problem. We will notify you once we have a solution available for you. If any of those limitations are critical for your work, we recommend you stay in the Classic Outlook until they are resolved, or you can switch the toggle to go between apps as often as you want. You may switch the toggle "New Outlook" off (top-right), to revert to Classic Outlook. Since there is no further troubleshooting pending from our end, do I have your permission to archive this ticket for now? Hoping for your kind understanding and cooperation in this scenario. Regards, Saikiran