Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
4 months in and people are still experiencing this issue.
Microsoft Dev's need to up their substandard game, this is bordering on pathetic.
Having reported other issues with Outlook app recently, and having participated in resolution/testing, yeilding nothing but a closed ticket and no fix on those issues either, I have zero faith in this being fixed any time this year..... or next.
Probably about time to pass this on to those with enough influence to take Microsoft to task on this, e.g security channel owners and commentators, who may be able to get some pressure applied... because, clearly, "customers security" at Microsoft has taken a back seat on this App.
I get phishing and ransomware, trojans and all manner of unwanted nasties in emails, regularly, and because of this critical issue, I have no way to even glance at a URL to authenticate... no URLs at all in my current "build" of Outlook... OR worse., no way to tell if "junked" items are junked correctly because I can't see URLs.... leading to steps the average user will not know how to accomplish to varify legitimacy...
Disgusting shonky substandard rubbish.
Meanwhile my paid version of Outlook365 works as intended. Just not on my phone,.... thanks Microsoft. Kappa.