I hate the New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-06-21T05:10:42+00:00

This is the worst update. I have so many email addresses. For work, personal, parents I care for. I can't link to one mailbox, I have to check each and every one. You get no notification. And to make matters worse, they now make it harder to switch back. You should be entitled to choose which app we prefer, not forced upon us!

I have tried and tried to like it, but it just doesn't work for me. Why wouldn't you take ALL the features and simply add even better ones. I can't get one notification for an email received, I have to click on each email address, go to the inbox and then see. It is so time consuming! Surely SOMEONE is listening to our peeves!

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-23T06:37:53+00:00

    I hate it too

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-29T12:50:19+00:00

    Take a ticket! No words (ok, I’m using a ton of words) to describe how completely inept this update is……. Making it hard to find real emails ( needle in a haystack). Pumping up emails that are nothing but spam. Spending wayyyy too much time trying to find real emails….. I’m gonna go bang my head against the wall & hopefully it will make sense after pummeling my brain against the concrete wall!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-29T12:39:49+00:00

    So - Microsoft chose to put emails in different buckets…. My “primary “ email is nothing but ads! The real emails that I need are in “transactions “ or “subscriptions”?!?!?

    What a world….what a world…. Not sure what they were thinking on this one… great concept, but completely screwed the pooch - making us use more time in tracking trying to find legitimate & necessary emails….

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-23T23:12:13+00:00

    We all hate it and reverted back to the old Version (classic) If it's not broke, don't fix it. Just like the new Adobe sucks. Everyone reverted back on that one as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-19T14:25:01+00:00

    I cannot log into my Mac anymore as I cannot download the app as it is not allowed on Mac.

    Then it misbehaves on my iPhone.

    So I’m totally stuck.

    Outlook login system stinks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments