Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I'm in North Carolina having the same issue!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
New outlook feels sluggish, after a few minutes and then after a minute or two a message popup "Restart recommended We detected that your session has unusually high memory". Restart and it works again for a few minutes. feels like a bug or memoryleak. After updates applied today. (Fully updates system)
Running classic outlook solves the problem, but just a heads up. If no one has a fix :)
1.2024.1002.100 (Production)
Klientversion is 20240927008.14.
WebView2-versionen er 129.0.2792.79.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm in North Carolina having the same issue!
I also have this problem. In the USA.
Its effecting users in the United States too.
Adding myself to the list. All of a sudden everybody in the organization started getting this. New York
I had the same issue in Europe (Spain)