Unable to add Gmail to Outlook (Classic)

Anonymous
2024-09-26T15:49:59+00:00

When I try to add my Gmail account to Outlook I get "We couldn't log on to the incoming (POP/IMAP) server. Please check your email address and password and try again."

The new Outlook works fine, as does regular Outlook on my other computer. Something wrong on this one.

James Smith

Arlington, TX

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-05T09:20:51+00:00

    I have the same problem but this thread will not allow me to access the support info. I have 2 gmail accounts. Both were added to new outlook but I prefer the look and feel of classic outlook and only 1 gmail account will work there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T22:13:11+00:00

    Thanks for sharing your findings. I might go back and remove those prior posts because I was trying to find a short cut to work around the issue. Since that solution was not consistently working, I ended up documenting the all the manual steps and that is what I recommend going forward, Unable to add a Gmail account to classic Outlook - Microsoft Support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T21:04:02+00:00

    @Gabriel Bratton - HOWEVER, if I deleted my email account within Outlook and re-added it, and then got the banner message about my login needing attention, continue in browser, I was then able to toggle on the checkbox and the LocalHost address still came up, but gave me the message that I should now be okay, try again. And it downloaded my emails.

    So it seems necessary, unfortunately, to delete the account and re-add it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T20:53:36+00:00

    @Gabriel Bratton - I get the same issue as Clayton when I try this (and I was so hoping it would work!). I am able to go to my Google account using the link you provided and turn ON the toggle (which *was* turned off) but, when I click Continue, it takes me to http://localhost:8011/?code=4/0AVG7fiRr-KrQLc-NdaZRtBgjg46sFZOW5fyuj9s-dEBrXF5Oecw2db_3ZEbZobQXX9X-aw&scope=email%20profile%20https://mail.google.com/%20openid%20https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.profile%20https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email&authuser=0&prompt=consent

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments