Unable to Attach Files Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2024-07-03T18:02:47+00:00

I've had this problem off and on for months and is usually resolved by restarting my mac.
I have several email accounts on Outlook and on all of them I no longer have the ability to add attachments - no matter what kind/size

Sonoma 14.5
Outlook 16.87

I've tried everything and it always recurs

Mike

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-06T12:48:37+00:00

    I just had this problem happen for the first time. I switched to legacy version, then switched back to new outlook and can attach files again. I didn't need to reboot or restart outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-05T10:30:40+00:00

    Same issue here.

    Using Outlook online for personal account but also manage shared mailboxes and no quick fix for those.

    @Microsoft pls fix ty!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T06:33:40+00:00

    Hi,

    Just wanted to add myself to the ones having the problem. Even installing Beta version did not help for more than two days.

    This is super frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T16:44:20+00:00

    I am having the same issue. I'm on Sequoia 15.0.1 and Outlook version 16.90.2

    Have been unable to add any files the last two days. Was getting an error message asking me to shutdown Outlook and try again, but this did not resolve the issue. Frustrating as many of my emails do include attachments. It seems to be basic functionality that has been broken.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T12:04:26+00:00

    Same issue here. I am using MAC BOOK PRO with Sonoma 14.7.1 and cannot attach any files to my e-mails.

    Any solutions please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments