I think my account has been hacked

Anonymous
2024-11-20T15:18:46+00:00

I keep getting weird emails , the emails are saying my information Has been compromised.

there are sign-ins from: Greece, Brazil, Dominican Republic…

Help 🏳️

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T13:08:42+00:00

    I only speck English

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T13:07:26+00:00

    Somehow he is getting into my phone. This is what I found on my phone Screen sharing (share your phone's screen and sound wirelessly with a nearby Chromecast or Miracast- Supported device (TV) Samsung 6series (43). He can see everything I am typing and hear what I say. In December I found a Samsung TV on my computer. This guy has been hacking me for in April it will be 2 years. He has blocked the internet and blocked my phone so I could not use it, he almost killed my daughter because I could not call 911 I had to do CPR on my daughter and screaming for help Luckly my neighbor heard me and he broke my door down and called 911 and helped me until the police and ambulance could get here. My daughter spent 10 days in the ICU and another 7 days in the hospital. I really need help right now. Please i need to talk to someone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-01T23:39:25+00:00

    Ajuda 🏳️

    Boa noite

    Recebi informação que houve uma tentativa com sucesso, de entrada na minha conta, nos Estados unidos, se puder ajudar a proteger minha conta, se faz favor.

    Obrigada

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-01T23:38:20+00:00

    Continuo recebendo e-mails estranhos, os e-mails dizem que minhas informações foram comprometidas.

    há inscrições de: Grécia, Brasil, República Dominicana…

    Ajuda 🏳️

    Boa noite

    Recebi informação que houve uma tentativa com sucesso, de entrada na minha conta, nos Estados unidos, se puder ajudar a proteger minha conta, se faz favor.

    Obrigada

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-30T16:08:19+00:00

    But this doesnt help with phishing attacks. its so stubid that you cant get access to the account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments