Using the New Outlook for Mac features in business environments
Having the same issue... I updated outlook with no avail... Does anyone has a solution for this?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Community, in the outlook app on my Mac when I hit reply I often (but not always) have lines at the top of my email with the text in bold. Almost as though it is stuck on the previous email content. How do I fix this please?
***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For home / Other***
Using the New Outlook for Mac features in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Having the same issue... I updated outlook with no avail... Does anyone has a solution for this?
Yep, me too. I'm still waiting on a reply from Microsoft months ago for random font changes. Abysmal customer service.
I'm guessing still no solution, just tried updating also but if anything made it worse.
Ok - I had the same problem... the easiest solution without need to wait for microsoft is the following. Go to settings, click on composing and change the settings to customised attribution format... this gets rid of the lines and simply puts a single line into the email - its not perfect but its better then the other problem...
I have the exact same issue. I'm resorting to the work around within Settings/Composing, however, this loses the Subject line. Microsoft, please fix this issue ASAP!
PS: I do not have the issue with work email that uses Microsoft Exchange Server. The issue is only with my personal (IMAP) email. Unfortunately, the workaround for personal email also impacts work email.
The problem is really annoying. For me the legacy version solved the problem. But be aware that you have to reconfigure your accounts for this. Probably the legacy version also lacks other functionality that I am not using.