Using the New Outlook for Mac features in business environments
I am having the same issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Community, in the outlook app on my Mac when I hit reply I often (but not always) have lines at the top of my email with the text in bold. Almost as though it is stuck on the previous email content. How do I fix this please?
***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For home / Other***
Using the New Outlook for Mac features in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the same issue.
I'm having this issue too. Any fix or update?
Just updated the software.
That seemed to work
I'm still having the issue on 11/27. I don't see any software updates available to download. This is Outlook for Mac on Sequoia.
Zach,
This is so annoying.
I sent hundreds of emails a day. With the latest update, the Outlook reply is really messed up.
There are lines above the sender and it is all in bold. It comes across as a error with all the lines in my reply.
How do I get rid of the lines and forget the automatic bold font?
I do not like this at all!!!!!