Using the New Outlook for Mac features in business environments
Same problem
grrrrrrr
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Community, in the outlook app on my Mac when I hit reply I often (but not always) have lines at the top of my email with the text in bold. Almost as though it is stuck on the previous email content. How do I fix this please?
***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For home / Other***
Using the New Outlook for Mac features in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same problem
grrrrrrr
I am having the same issue. This is so annoying!!
I am sending multiple emails a day and the lines make it quite difficult. I had to switch back to Gmail on my browser which I don't prefer. Additionally, some of the recipients told me that the colours and fonts are all over the place even though it looked fine on my side.
Hi There, I am facing the same weird issue, any resolution so far? I have the latest update for MS Outlook and Mac
I just experienced the same issue, i.e. My reply to emails are lined and letters in bold. That was from the most recent update. Would appreciate a fix ASAP!
As I said - it is a workaround.
It will at least allow you to use the "reply" button.
Microsoft still need to fix the underlying issue.