troubleshooting verification code issues

Reported
Anonymous
2024-09-24T09:39:21+00:00

troubleshooting verification code issues

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-02T21:35:45+00:00

    Can't access my Microsoft Authenticator

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-31T06:12:19+00:00

    I don't get verification code

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-19T10:17:38+00:00

    When I'm trying to signin to outlook and Microsoft 365 they want code whereas I don't receive any code and I using new android I installed new Authenticator app

    0 comments No comments