In the outlook search bar "Search <0w>" appears

Anonymous
2024-04-05T09:00:22+00:00

In the outlook search bar "Search <0w>" appears instead of a plain "Search". The search works fine but this <0W> is annoying. How can I delete it and why it appeared suddenly?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-11T15:22:30+00:00

    Hello.

    Today my Outlook updated from build 17726.20126 to build 17726.20160, but the problem is still there...

    I imagine that Microsoft programmers are working hard to solve this bug... 🤣🤣🤣

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T11:12:57+00:00

    As I mentioned before the problem appears here on a Windows 10 (up to date) Laptop and a Windows 11 desktop PC installation.

    There is no special Antivirus apart from standard Microsoft defender.

    No self installed add-ins.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-05T20:42:58+00:00

    I tried doing that update and it made no difference.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-05T12:09:41+00:00

    Please, What would be the manual update procedure? I'm waiting. Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T10:02:46+00:00

    Hello, I'm from the future and still no fix lol!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments