Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
I emptied my Outlook cache and that appears to have fixed it. Right click inbox > properties > empty cache
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
It appears this update occurred today. Since the update, Outlook will not automatically bring in email (push setting) and must be manually synced each time. I have found no settings to help fix this. This stopped working concurrently with the update. Please fix this.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I emptied my Outlook cache and that appears to have fixed it. Right click inbox > properties > empty cache
I have MS Outlook 16.54 and have the same issue with mail not syncing.
On a mac mini running OS 10.14.6.
Oddly my iPhone is getting mail no problem. I tried the sync folders fix and no luck.
This worked for me as well. Since doing this, it is syncing normally again.
I have the same issue since last very recent ask for update, even in Outlook365 version 16.79.3
I am wondering why it does not load regularly and get new mails in manually.
This seems to have worked for me (Outlook 16.66), at least for now.