In the included image, the three Outlook program icons are very similar. In fact the icons for "Outlook" and "Outlook (PWA) seem to be identical. So are those two the same program with different links or are they different programs?
Understanding that this is a user-to-user forum, does Microsoft monitor this forum? Is there another forum or email address that is better/best to use to give feedback & suggestions to Microsoft?
I would suggest making the icons more different, and even making the names of the programs different. It seems that the "new" Outlook is kind of a LITE version of the main Outlook. If so, why not call it "Outlook Lite"? Without being told anything about it, I think most people interpret "NEW" version of same program as as having MORE features and improvements, not less.
BTW, I'm coming at this from the perspective of never using or trying the New Outlook. I came across this thread in a Google search while attempting to find out the differences between old and new Outlook. I'm glad I found it because now I know NOT to try the new Outlook.