Synchronizing New Outlook with Google Calendar

Anonymous
2023-10-06T08:15:44+00:00

On my PC I use the Outlook 365 calendar.

Unfortunately, the Outlook application on Android is not convenient for me, and therefore on my mobile I use an application that reflects the Gmail calendar.

I synchronize between the two calendars using a third-party program called Sync2Cloud that is on the personal computer and makes sure that every entry made on one device also appears on the other device.

I took your advice and tried the new Outlook. After a few minutes of adjustment and getting used to it, I find it very pleasant to use.

The problem is that it doesn't synchronize with the Gmail calendar. I checked with Sync2Cloud support, and they confirmed that indeed their software does not work with the new Outlook.

I had no choice but to go back to the old Outlook as synchronization is critical for me.

Do you have another solution?

I need a registration made in Outlook on the computer to appear in Gmail on Android and vice versa. As mentioned, Outlook for Android is not a solution.

I would love a solution that would allow me to use the new Outlook.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T14:07:05+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T18:02:02+00:00

    Outlook Android Sync - works every time two way sunc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-25T14:34:10+00:00

    It seems no one has an answer that always works and Microsoft chooses to remain silent about the topic.

    Best advice seems to be to remain using the older Outlook version, use a browser, or install the Android subsystem for Windows + the Google calendar app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T23:10:42+00:00

    It does sync very well with Google calendar. Once your Gmail account is established, calendars n contacts are available. If you have multiple mail accounts, make sure you have selected the Gmail account to see the Google contacts or calendar. This feature caused me to make the jump to new Outlook. By the way, entries in outlook are reflected soon in my android phone calendar and entries made on my phone are soon available on the outlook display.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T23:13:26+00:00

    It has added my calendar but invites are not showing up and when I go to calendars in Outlook and showing the gmail address, it says it isn't supported. So adding the calendar doesn't actually work consistently.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments