New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T11:09:41+00:00

    Come on Katherine, your answer was just plain wrong and multiple people are having this issue - myself included. How about you come back and clarify what you were talking about?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T20:14:24+00:00

    Also having this issue and it's a feature I need to access. Please add this feature. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-28T03:39:02+00:00

    No it's not.

    Clicking on "more options" brings up Sensitivity drop box + request read / delivery receipts... not direct replies to.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T16:11:36+00:00

    "Show me, don't tell me" request is seconded.
    I can find no evidence of there being "Direct Replies To" being available under Options in New Outlook in Mac or Windows versions.
    Mac:

    Windows:

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T23:36:53+00:00

    I'm also having this problem. I hope that it will be resolved, and added to the new outlook functions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments