Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
It seems that it will be solved soon. See below screen shot.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.
If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.
Many thanks.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, please bring it back...work is very inefficient with the new outlook.
Nine months since this was raised! Where is the fix? It cannot be rocket science. I have over 40 first level folders many with multiple sub-folders;
I NEED THIS NOW
Agreed!
Totally agree!