Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Hi Ken,
Of course not!
It's called "People" on the left panel, just below the calendar. In the screen shot below, it is just to the left of "Favorites".
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a standard bversion of outlook, which I use for hotmail, and am in Windows 10.
There is one email address that I want to remove or at least edit, but although it states it is a contact, it isn't in my contact list and I cannot edit or delete it. I only find it in people when I do a search.
I found the Contact in Google Contacts and permanently deleted it but it keeps popping back up. Any suggestions?
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
THANK YOU! This was driving me CRAZY!
You are welcome..I hate things that I can't figure out. And, thank you for all the help in the past. This VBA business is mind boggling but I am into an on-line course to better understand code. thanks again
Outlook sucks, they vacuum up your contacts all ove rthe web, but if you want to delete one - one that is threatening - it's impossible - I searched every avenue - all the forums - they are worse than AOL-Hell, only care about keeping you within their walled-garden - shameful!