Outlook 2013 keeps asking for my outlook.com password

Anonymous
2023-10-11T15:44:59+00:00

Outlook 2013, which is up to date, keeps asking for my outlook.com password. I have already deleted Credentials as a fix was posted earlier. But it still didn’t not fix the constant request for password.

I created a new profile. Same problem. Could y create a new one because of constant request for password.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-30T12:02:29+00:00

    Take a look at this thread: Why is there no decent answer to resolve the issue of Outlook 2013 - Microsoft Community

    It seems this problem is not going away.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-28T16:58:31+00:00

    I have noticed, that indeed, sometimes it doesn't matter, if you close the popup from the "X" and despite Outlook showing that it needs password - the e-mails still arrive and it still keeps functioning, BUT not indefnitely. At some point it stops updating and you could also see that the mailbox isn't updated under the status bar next to the "Need Password" notification.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-28T13:25:27+00:00

    Unfortunately, it did not work for me either. Although it seemed like it was working when I applied it, the next day it asked for my password again. It seems we are going to have to use Outlook 2013 like a trial program from now on - cancel password prompt every time we launch. Funny thing is I hit CANCEL and still Calendar and Hotmail messages arrive from outlook.com to Outlook 2013 with my previous settings, during the day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-27T21:08:01+00:00

    Did not work for me... =(

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-23T19:05:46+00:00

    In other words, instead of fixing an issue that would allow me to use a program I paid for, the solution is to force a move by irritating me with constant prompts for a password.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments