Why are my contacts not coming up on the People panel in Outlook - completely blank.

Anonymous
2024-01-26T21:55:03+00:00

When I click on my People / Contacts in Office, the left panel is completely blank (where my contacts should be). My emails are in the right panel from having clicked to People from Email. I am not able to see, add, or access my contacts at all in Outlook now. I have in the past and I know I have contacts stored in Outlook.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-08T16:31:14+00:00

    My issue is that none of the contact details are showing up. I've tried to open up various contacts in three different browsers and it doesn't work. All I can see is their email. I went under View and the only options are First name and Last name. Where did all my contacts' details go? (address, phones, etc.)??

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-08T16:32:59+00:00

    I cannot believe what **** outlook is - and you're stuck with it if you use a PC with a forced Microsoft product.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-08T16:35:47+00:00

    Same here! Where the F&K* did my contact details go??? There seems to be no help from Microsoft and no live person to contact either. I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship with them and can't get out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T05:02:36+00:00

    OMG YES!!! I am having the exact same problem and that is EXACTLY how I feel! This is my business email, so I can't just walk away. I feel so trapped! You have made my day :) Microsoft Outlook is absolutely acting like the last gaslighting narcissist I dated... Stole all my contact details, won't let me make new contacts, and then just ignores me like it's no big deal... I guess at least Outlook isn't calling me drunk at 2AM to talk about their ex and eating all my food, though :D

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T17:00:28+00:00

    This has to got to be the most supportive comment I've ever seen - thank you! And right there with you on the narcissistic ex.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments