Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
These appear to be directions for the Classic version of Outlook. There is no **File > in the New Windows Outlook App .
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I click on my People / Contacts in Office, the left panel is completely blank (where my contacts should be). My emails are in the right panel from having clicked to People from Email. I am not able to see, add, or access my contacts at all in Outlook now. I have in the past and I know I have contacts stored in Outlook.
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
These appear to be directions for the Classic version of Outlook. There is no **File > in the New Windows Outlook App .
precisely this! this is NOT AN OPTION in the New Outlook!
Hi, I'm having the same issue, but all seems ok on the file, but when I go to change view, it says My Contacts, then this computer only. Since I have Microsoft 365 shouldn't I get from all computers?
Hannah
Ignore the nonsense.
If the people module in classic Outlook is not loading, restart Outlook - if it is still a problem, start with repairing office.
Also - after you close outlook to restart it, look in the notification tray area on the right end of the task bar - is Outlook still showing, possibly in a gray color? Check in task manager and if it is there, select it and End task. Then restart outlook.