Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
In English please
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I click on my People / Contacts in Office, the left panel is completely blank (where my contacts should be). My emails are in the right panel from having clicked to People from Email. I am not able to see, add, or access my contacts at all in Outlook now. I have in the past and I know I have contacts stored in Outlook.
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
In English please
but WHERE IS **File** > **Account Settings** > **Account Settings** > **Data Files** in Outlook.
Hi again,
Let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.
Regards, Sola
“Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below. “
Kindly note that this is a user to user forum, we are users helping other users, we aren't Microsoft employee neither are we Microsoft agents.
Thank you for so much great detail. Unfortunately, it appears there is a lot wrong!
First, I do not have a contacts.pst file when I go to the Outlook data file folder. You said to create one. Is it as simple as creating a New file? If so, what kind of file is it? When I click New, it has a number of file types, most of them being Microsoft program files.
When I go to the View settings and click Change View, People is not even an option for me. This is possibly because of the first issue.
Finally, when I go to the Address Book and click Change, I see a Contacts with my email address, there is no box to be checked. It is a small box / window and only has a button to remove the address book and 2 radio button options to change the way names are shown.
Again, thank you for the detailed things to look at. Any further suggestions?
Regards.
Hi P F,
Thanks for contacting us and sorry for the inconveniences,
Here are some possible solutions that you can try:
Let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.
Regards, Sola
“Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below. “
Kindly note that this is a user to user forum, we are users helping other users, we aren't Microsoft employee neither are we Microsoft agents.