I'm sorry, I know you said this is the classic forum, but do you have any advice to fix the problem in Google Chrome on the New Outlook online web version?
I have never downloaded the desktop app or synched it. I have always used the online web version. And then one day a few weeks ago it looked updated and my contacts quit loading, unable to edit, and I can't add new contacts. Just like everyone else. Just a blue loading line at the top. That's how I ended up stumbling across this thread.
I have done all the suggestions I have found so far. I have deleted my cookies and browsing history and cache. I have reset my home internet. I have deleted all my contacts and re-imported them. I've also tried a few other things, but a lot of the solutions I'm finding are for the desktop app and not the online version. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.