Why are my contacts not coming up on the People panel in Outlook - completely blank.

Anonymous
2024-01-26T21:55:03+00:00

When I click on my People / Contacts in Office, the left panel is completely blank (where my contacts should be). My emails are in the right panel from having clicked to People from Email. I am not able to see, add, or access my contacts at all in Outlook now. I have in the past and I know I have contacts stored in Outlook.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-31T15:51:57+00:00

    Christine,

    I just checked a couple of my outlook email accounts and it appears that contacts is working again! I have added a new one, and edited an existing one :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T18:16:27+00:00

    Opened New Outlook this morning and all my contacts in the People tab are not visible. I know they are there as I can export them but I just cant see them on my PC. I also can see them on Outlook on my phone so they must be there. Microsoft needs to fix this ASAP. Also Microsoft doesnt seem to differentiate between Classic Outlook and New Outlook. Instructions for Classic do not apply to New and vice versa.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-08T16:32:59+00:00

    I cannot believe what **** outlook is - and you're stuck with it if you use a PC with a forced Microsoft product.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Diane Poremsky MVP 17,541 Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2024-10-09T02:45:23+00:00

    Correct - it was posted in the Classic Outlook forum, not the new Outlook forum, so that answers would apply to classic Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-22T04:24:02+00:00

    In English please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments