Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Thanks for flagging. It seems Microsoft quietly pushed this out in an update. It's on my iOS app now.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been making regular use of the "Send Availability" feature in the Outlook app for iOS. Recently though, I can't seem to access this. Previously, there was a 'Calendar' button above the keyboard when replying to emails, which allowed easy selection of free timeslots in my Calendar. When I tap the Calendar button now, it just tries to create an event.
Hoping that I am missing something, rather than the feature having been removed?
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks for flagging. It seems Microsoft quietly pushed this out in an update. It's on my iOS app now.
YOU MADE MY DAY!!!! You would think that with all of the uproar about the perceived loss of "Send Availability" that someone would have highlighted the addition of this icon - it works for me on my iPhone - but I could swear it was not there a few months ago
So happy right now
Insane... Thank you so much for finding it!!