Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
They just changed the icon! It’s one to the right. Not sure how I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been making regular use of the "Send Availability" feature in the Outlook app for iOS. Recently though, I can't seem to access this. Previously, there was a 'Calendar' button above the keyboard when replying to emails, which allowed easy selection of free timeslots in my Calendar. When I tap the Calendar button now, it just tries to create an event.
Hoping that I am missing something, rather than the feature having been removed?
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
They just changed the icon! It’s one to the right. Not sure how I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.
OMG! It is back! Just made my day. Thanks for letting us know. Of course, not sure why they wouldn't use the same icon. The new one is not intuitive, but it's fine. Not complaining.
Thank god this is back and this just saved me.
I thought it was gone, but on my outlook for iOS (v 4.2408.1) you can send availability using the icon above the keyboard that is a person with a small tick