Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
This feature was a game changer. Bookings doesn’t come close. Please bring it back!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been making regular use of the "Send Availability" feature in the Outlook app for iOS. Recently though, I can't seem to access this. Previously, there was a 'Calendar' button above the keyboard when replying to emails, which allowed easy selection of free timeslots in my Calendar. When I tap the Calendar button now, it just tries to create an event.
Hoping that I am missing something, rather than the feature having been removed?
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This feature was a game changer. Bookings doesn’t come close. Please bring it back!
What absolute idiot decided to remove the Send Availability feature??? If anything, you should have ADDED it to Outlook. Unbelievable.
I agree. Please put this feature back.
Several years Microsoft bought the best calendar service - Sunrise - and immediately killed most of what made that service great - except for “send availability.” Now that feature is gone. As others have said it was compelling enough of a feature to switch devices in order to use it.
While there have been some good updates to Outlook especially on mobile, this is a disappointing step backward.
Awful news. Spent 20mins trying to figure out where this option went or whether a setting had changed. This is (WAS) one of the best features.