Send Availability feature removed from Outlook for iOS?

Anonymous
2024-05-02T07:44:59+00:00

I have been making regular use of the "Send Availability" feature in the Outlook app for iOS. Recently though, I can't seem to access this. Previously, there was a 'Calendar' button above the keyboard when replying to emails, which allowed easy selection of free timeslots in my Calendar. When I tap the Calendar button now, it just tries to create an event.

Hoping that I am missing something, rather than the feature having been removed?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T18:23:13+00:00

    Wow. That is it. Thank you!!!

    Can this also be done from the desktop application or the web application?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T18:13:24+00:00

    The support offered by MSFT is pathetic to say the least.. some brainiac changed the icon in the app and they never updated their official guide. Use the little guy/person icon instead and that will bring up the availability menu. As always MSFT 🤮

    @De Paul N. Kwizera MSFT

    Moderator how exactly you confirmed that "To confirm, the "Send Availability" feature has been removed from Outlook for iOS." EXPLAIN PLEASE EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-06T18:56:30+00:00

    Completely agree. This was a very useful feature. I don’t understand why it was removed.

    I fail to see how the suggested workaround is a viable alternative.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-30T15:56:03+00:00

    I guess my iPhone finally got the new version and this feature missing is a huge disappointment.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-26T11:38:07+00:00

    Send Availability was the best feature when trying to share your availability with people outside your organization. The suggested solution is not even close. I suggest Microsoft bringing it back, please.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments