Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
I agree. Please put this feature back.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been making regular use of the "Send Availability" feature in the Outlook app for iOS. Recently though, I can't seem to access this. Previously, there was a 'Calendar' button above the keyboard when replying to emails, which allowed easy selection of free timeslots in my Calendar. When I tap the Calendar button now, it just tries to create an event.
Hoping that I am missing something, rather than the feature having been removed?
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I agree. Please put this feature back.
Several years Microsoft bought the best calendar service - Sunrise - and immediately killed most of what made that service great - except for “send availability.” Now that feature is gone. As others have said it was compelling enough of a feature to switch devices in order to use it.
While there have been some good updates to Outlook especially on mobile, this is a disappointing step backward.
Agreed. One of the best features of Outlook mobile is gone. Why of all features would you delete this? If anything it should be expanded to desktop for MAC.
Why change something that worked really well, doesn’t make sense!
Like the other people here I have been searching for why this feature has changed while the icon did not change. This was one of the most useful features that Microsoft has released in quite some time. I, along with many other people I know, we’re waiting for this feature to appear in other places in the Microsoft ecosystem. I have wasted a great deal of time, searching for information about this feature, not working any longer. Why was this removed?