Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
I thought it was gone, but on my outlook for iOS (v 4.2408.1) you can send availability using the icon above the keyboard that is a person with a small tick
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been making regular use of the "Send Availability" feature in the Outlook app for iOS. Recently though, I can't seem to access this. Previously, there was a 'Calendar' button above the keyboard when replying to emails, which allowed easy selection of free timeslots in my Calendar. When I tap the Calendar button now, it just tries to create an event.
Hoping that I am missing something, rather than the feature having been removed?
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I thought it was gone, but on my outlook for iOS (v 4.2408.1) you can send availability using the icon above the keyboard that is a person with a small tick
Thank god this is back and this just saved me.
They just changed the icon! It’s one to the right. Not sure how I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.
Literally one of the mobile apps BEST features and it gets removed. Stupid.