Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Hi
I disable the cache mode into the outlook account and all conflict message error dissapear.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I created a meeting that I now wish to delete. I have a conflict error message that appears when I try to either open the meeting or delete it. The conflict error reads "One or more items in the folder you synchronized do not match. To resolve the conflicts, open the items, and then try this operation"
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi
I disable the cache mode into the outlook account and all conflict message error dissapear.
Another Microsoft thread suggesting to use the New Outlook worked for me. I just searched for New Outlook and unpinned my old Outlook version version and repinned the new version. Opened up the calendar invite that was giving me problems and all is fine. Will take a little time to get used to the New Outlook formatting, but I'm assuming I'll be forced down that path eventually anyway.
I am having the same issue. I get a yellow warning sign with 2 arrows and when I click on that, it gives a list with the same meeting heading, dates and times, but I cannot see the hwading of ghis doc or do anything with these entries
Michelle,
I asked my peers that focus on Outlook Calendar for guidance and there is probably not a one option solution to address this scenario. If you have the bandwidth, it might be best to have your tenant admin open a support ticket from the Admin Portal. I would probably avoid making updates to this series in Outlook Desktop and rather make them in OWA or Teams or New Outlook. The Outlook Team is still investigating the calendar conflict issue for a fix. I don't have an ETA yet.
The kinds of questions I was asked about that would likely need a support case to investigate further:
Is this user the organizer?
Is it a recurring meeting with no end date?
How many exceptions?
Were the cancellations sent because they were each exception to a recurring series?
Is a device syncing with the Calendar?
Is this personal calendar or EXO calendar?
We would want to get calendar logs and investigate the issue before suggesting a solution.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more