Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
That would be great if they fix this. Its been almost one week and it's affecting my business as well as my personal mail.
Thank you Sonya
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi
All our emails sent to yahoo accounts keep bouncing back as delivery has failed - how do I rectify this please?
Kirsty
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That would be great if they fix this. Its been almost one week and it's affecting my business as well as my personal mail.
Thank you Sonya
Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed they sort it over the next few days…..
After finally speaking to someone they say they are working to correct the issue but could be up to 72hrs. I also spoke to yahoo and they recommended microsoft updating their DKIM settings. Microsoft says they are working with Yahoo to fix the issue. So no real answers as to when it will be fixed.
I have resisted calling tech support for exactly that reason. I don’t have all day to spend on the phone to them. I hope they resolve it for you. Please let us know the outcome and what the solution is.?🤞🏻
Hello I am having the same issue as everyone else. I called tech support Saturday and was told it would be resolved in by now. I am still having the issue. I am currently on the phone with support with a hold time greater then 60 minutes. Can somebody please give an update as to what is going on and when you expect to have this issue resolved.