Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Kerry
This problem with 365 has been a horrible situation. Most GODADDY customers have been unable to email any
Yahoo ( AOL, Verizon) accounts since last week.
We are frustrated, we are losing money, and Microsoft needs to fix this ASAP.
The links to the help article is of no help even GODADDY can't fix this and everyone here has had their
DNS records checked over and over.
Personally, I have spent nearly 10 hours with different IT and technicians. I can't even email myself
using 365.
Sorry I am writing here, I am venting and hoping someone at Microsoft will care enough to fix these issues.
Thank you
Jamie G
Its now 4 21 and I am testing again
To send this message again, click here. This message is able to be sent again MO Microsoft Outlook **ReplyReply allForward
To:Jamie Glaser Sun 3/10/2024 5:28 PM
Its now 4 21 and I am testing againOutlook Item
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
Your message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to contact the recipient's email system it didn't respond.
Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system isn't accepting connection requests from your email system. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.
For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389361.
Diagnostic information for administrators:
Generating server: PH7PR19MB6063.namprd19.prod.outlook.com
Receiving server: PH7PR19MB6063.namprd19.prod.outlook.com
Total retry attempts: 4
******@aol.com
3/10/2024 11:28:40 PM - Server at PH7PR19MB6063.namprd19.prod.outlook.com returned '550 5.4.300 Message expired -> 421 4.4.2 Connection dropped due to SocketError'
3/10/2024 11:18:26 PM - Server at 67.195.204.80 (67.195.204.80) returned '421 4.4.2 Connection dropped due to SocketError'