How to fix iPhone calendar not synching with Outlook calendar?

Anonymous
2024-02-15T21:18:33+00:00

If I put event into Outlook calendar on my laptop, it synchs with my iPhone. If I put an event into my calendar on my iPhone, it does not synch with Outlook on my laptop. Works one way but not the other. Help please.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-01-21T23:02:21+00:00

Try this:

RESOLUTION via your iPhone:

  • Settings, Apps, Calendar; Default Calendar—Calendar (scroll down to bottom).
  • Calendar app: + (top right to create new Event and verify Outlook Calendar is where Event will be saved); scroll down to Calendar—be sure it points to “Calendar” and not to iCloud [ARLENE] iCloud Calendar—tap Calendar (appointment will now sync and be created on Outlook Calendar).

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-22T20:27:47+00:00

    You say check that all your email accounts are "authenticated" but how do you know if they are authenticated? From other posts, it seems like you have to delete account and re-enter password after readding the account:

    iPhone Settings: Apps, Mail, Mail Accounts, select Outlook/Hotmail account, Delete Account; follow steps to readd account and add password.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-24T15:46:30+00:00

    Thanks, i checked the settings and they are okay. But the problem still exists.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-23T21:01:32+00:00

    Your response has nothing to do with my issue. The MS store App for ICloud is not working properly on ARM 64 (Snapdragon) processors. When the ICloud App is opened it is missing selections to synchronize calendar mail and contacts. Apparently Apple needs to provide Microsoft with compiled 64 bit version of ICloud. Microsoft is aware of this issue, it’s been going on for two years. The Microsoft tech I talked to advised me to return the Snapdragon laptop and buy an intel machine. Meanwhile Microsoft has been aggressively selling these laptops as MacBook competitors so you can understand why Apple is not interested in providing a solution. This sucks big time and I expect someone at Microsoft will read this and escalate the issue..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-23T20:02:10+00:00

    If I'm correct in thinking this is the same issue I had I went to the iPhone Settings > Calendar > Accounts > check that all your email accounts are "authenticated" (I had to re-enter my outlook account password and once I had all of my missed calendar invitations came flooding in as notifications!).

    Hope this helps?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments