How to fix iPhone calendar not synching with Outlook calendar?

Anonymous
2024-02-15T21:18:33+00:00

If I put event into Outlook calendar on my laptop, it synchs with my iPhone. If I put an event into my calendar on my iPhone, it does not synch with Outlook on my laptop. Works one way but not the other. Help please.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-01-21T23:02:21+00:00

Try this:

RESOLUTION via your iPhone:

  • Settings, Apps, Calendar; Default Calendar—Calendar (scroll down to bottom).
  • Calendar app: + (top right to create new Event and verify Outlook Calendar is where Event will be saved); scroll down to Calendar—be sure it points to “Calendar” and not to iCloud [ARLENE] iCloud Calendar—tap Calendar (appointment will now sync and be created on Outlook Calendar).

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-12T10:46:35+00:00

    All,

    I found the cause of my calendar syncing problem. Yeah!!

    I use:

    • outlook 365 and icloud on a windows10 pc.
    • iphone13 with calendar and contacts.

    the issue was: my agenda items were not syncing, but contacts did sync. A complete mystery for months until now.

    By accident i discovered in outlook under File > COMS add-in's that: the icloud add-in had been disabled as it had caused outlook tot crash. I enabled the add-in and Hurray!!! everythis is back to normal.

    Thank you all for your good advices. I hope this helps others.

    Cheers

    Peter

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-05T17:07:44+00:00

    hi, my hotmail calendar entries into my iphone calendar have all vanished. past and future and do not show up in my hotmail on desktop either. very concerned - only recurring events remain

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T21:17:40+00:00

    I found by going to Settings, Apps, Calendar and reentering my Outlook password resynched the devices.

    Hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T14:44:02+00:00

    I don't know what happenend, exactly, but my 8SE (3rd) is now syncing with my Windows 10 desktop.

    I do remember turning on my Norton VPN. It was about that time I noticed my phone synching.

    Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments