Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
This is infuriating for me and I've been dealing with it for the last year. Why is this feature still broken?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
In old Outlook, I was easily able to change the "from" email address by selecting any email account that was set up in my Outlook. I could simply switch the "from" email and send the email I was working on. Everything worked as it should.
Now, when I change the "from" email, Outlook automatically opens a new message window instead of just changing the address in the email I'm trying to send. It's so incredibly frustrating.
PLEASE HELP!
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This is infuriating for me and I've been dealing with it for the last year. Why is this feature still broken?
Same issue here.. this thread started last May and they still haven't fixed it..
Good day,
I hope you are well!
I have the same issue as the above user, but where mine differs is the following:
Even if both addresses are in the same domain, same organization, it opens a new window.
How do i fix this?
agreed - new outlook sucks - I am going to finally ake the big leap to Mac