How to Duplicate Emails In New Outlook? CTRL+F doesnt work.

Anonymous
2024-05-06T19:28:09+00:00

I recently switched over to the New Outlook, the most updated version. I am no longer able to CTRL+F to duplicate emails, a tool I often used. Is there a way to do this now? (without highlighting, copy and pasting).

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-16T21:13:59+00:00

    PLEASE bring back CTRL+F. I was able to use Old Outlook until today when that option was taken away (not happy), and just discovered this shortfall in the New Outlook (really not happy).

    * Just figured out how to open Old Outlook again, and that's what I'm sticking with.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-14T18:00:38+00:00

    Oh i see i am not alone :D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-18T14:38:54+00:00

    Please bring this feature back, this alone might make me go back to old outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-08T21:31:09+00:00

    Please bring this feature back immediately!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-31T08:33:06+00:00

    Just adding to this - it's such an essential feature! Please reinstate it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments